Professor Rocco Crino is a practising Clinical Psychologist with a lifetime’s experience in the treatment of Anxiety Disorders. In this brief video he answers important questions about Generalised Anxiety Disorder, how common it is and how it can be effectively treated with Cognitive Behaviour Therapy.
People with GAD experience excessive and uncontrollable worry about everyday things, these concerns can change on a day to day basis.
- feeling very worried and finding it hard to stop worrying.
- having difficulty carrying out everyday activities.
- feeling restless or on edge.
- feeling tired easily.
- having difficulty concentrating.
- feeling irritable.
- muscle pain.
- trouble sleeping – difficulties falling asleep, staying asleep, waking up unsatisfied after sleep