For SIX MONTHS or more on more days than not, have you
- felt very worried
- found it hard to stop worrying
- found that your anxiety made it difficult for you to do everyday activities (e.g. work, study, seeing friends and family)?
If you answered ‘YES’ to ALL of these questions have you also experienced THREE or more of the following:
- felt easily tired
- had difficulty concentrating
- felt irritable
- felt restless or on edge
- had muscle pain (e.g. sore jaw or back)
- had trouble sleeping (e.g. difficulty falling or staying asleep or restless sleep)?
If you answered ‘YES’ it is important to see a doctor